Welcome to Oracle Linux Training Station
Head to the Oracle Linux Training Station tracks below to learn about Linux and Virtualization products.
These tracks provide you with immediate learning opportunities consisting of hundreds of short video demonstrations and guided exercises in free, real-world, hands-on lab environments.
Go straight to our most popular topics. Click these links to jump to the free videos and hands on labs:
- Oracle Linux - Develop Linux skills you can use anywhere; in Oracle Cloud Infrastructure, on premise, or on other public clouds. Become savvy on an operating system that is free to use, free to distribute, free to update and easy to download so you can get started today.
- Linux on Oracle Cloud Infrastructure - See how to use Linux to deliver powerful compute and networking performance with a comprehensive portfolio of infrastructure and platform cloud services.
- Oracle Cloud Native Environment - Learn how you can deploy the software and tools to develop microservices-based applications in-line with open standards and specifications.
- Oracle Linux Automation Manager - Learn how to use Oracle Linux Automation Engine as an automation tool for deploying software, configuring systems, and orchestrating tasks such as upgrades and updates, in the form of playbooks.
- Oracle Linux Virtualization Manager - Use resources available to adopt this open-source distributed server virtualization solution. Gain proficiency in deploying, configuring, monitoring, and managing an Oracle Linux Kernel-based Virtual Machine (KVM) environment with enterprise-grade performance.
- OS Management Service - Learn how to use the OS Management service to manage updates and patches for your operating system environments on your Oracle Cloud Infrastructure instances.
- Oracle VM VirtualBox - Learn to use Oracle VM VirtualBox virtualization software to run and test multiple operating systems concurrently on a single system, reducing operational costs and shortening the time needed to securely deploy applications on-premises and to the cloud.
Following pages provide additional product information:
Having trouble with these pages? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org and I’ll help you sort it out.
This project is not accepting external contributions at this time. For bugs or enhancement requests, please file a GitHub issue unless it’s security related. When filing a bug remember that the better written the bug is, the more likely it is to be fixed. If you think you’ve found a security vulnerability, do not raise a GitHub issue and follow the instructions in our security policy.
Please consult the security guide for our responsible security vulnerability disclosure process
Copyright © 2022 Oracle and/or its associates.
All content in this repository is distributed under the Universal Permissive
Vagrant by HashiCorp is distributed under the
Ruby is distributed under the terms of the
2-clause BSD License or the
conditions listed in the Ruby